Invoicing software is a tool which helps in generating bills for services rendered and products obtained. It creates a list of the services and products alongwith their cost and sends to the customer as an invoice. These invoice sare created as ready made templates to look professional. This makes it easier and advantageous for the business.
FEATURES OF INVOICING SOFTWARE
Every year, more and more companies are shifting to electronic invoicing for many reasons due to their advantages over manual, paper-based billing. Specifically, processing time and the associated costs to it are streamlined compared to conventional paper invoices.
The cost and time savings offered by invoicing software do not only come from postage and printing costs as well as reduced deadlines, but also from implementing unified processes for all tasks pertinent to invoicing
Create and customize invoices
Today’s online invoicing platforms are relatively easy to use than desktop software and are increasingly becoming the preferred choice for many. Not being tied down to an on-premise system allows you to easily access information from anywhere to create invoices and personalize them to carry your brand. Unlike the traditional way where you already have a printed invoice, using this tool allows you to build an invoice from scratch and then populate the line items with customer name, quantity, amount, discounts, sales tax, and others. You may also choose to use templates built into the software and simply fill in the fields. Most applications offer customizing options where you can modify invoice elements or include your logo and other corporate symbols. You can create new clients or import client’s name from a database and simply click send. You have options to transform estimates approved by clients into invoices and send them also, or you can notify them to get the invoice from an online portal. Sending recurring invoices to long-term clients can likewise be automated.
Facilitate billing and payment.
Online platforms do not require additional set up and can provide you with the capability to conveniently process payment. With invoicing software you can create an online portal for customers to directly make payments and for you to immediately process them. It also allows you to accept foreign currency payments as billing and invoicing software has features to handle multiple currencies. With invoicing platforms, managing and processing payments had become easy tasks as you have the option to either integrate with PayPal or another online payment platforms, or process credit card payments. Invoicing software usually has features to handle multiple languages, multiple currencies, and tax adjustments. There is also the functionality to track offline payments.
You can produce a variety of reports with invoicing software which can assist you to track your finances and monitor which invoices are currently outstanding. You can automate reports generation, export them as PDF files, and share or receive them by email. You can have reports generated and data analyzed to get relevant insights from your billing and invoicing operations such as the number of outstanding invoices, average time for a payment cycle, how many clients pay on time, and how many of them pay late. You can quickly get important information through the software that also manages all your records, transactions and database.
BENEFITS OF INVOICING SOFTWARE
- Minimize late payments– A good Invoicing Software helps in minimizing late payments. The billing process can be streamlined and the payments can be received on time.This in turn will increase your profitability.
- Minimize missed payments– Since the billing process is tracked there are very less chances of any payments being missed. So errors are minimized.
- Maintain a professional image– A good billing and invoicing solution can help boost your company reputation. Most software offer support for customized logos and other design improvements to payment documents and invoices. You can put forward an organized and prompt approach to exude a professional image with your clients.
- Help streamline your accounting and financial processes by automating important tasks. You can cut costs by reducing staff in the invoicing and billing department and save time that is spent on following up and going after the late payers. Likewise, you get to increase cash flow with faster payment of invoices and enhance customer relations with shorter times in fixing and resolving errors.
- Minimize fraud and improve security. A good invoicing software solution has levels of bank-grade security features to ensure that the entire billing-to-payment process is protected from hacks or prying eyes. This is comparatively more secure than preparing your invoices manually and sending them as email attachments.
As you scale your business you will need a software that will not only be a billing software but also serve a full fledged ERP software. Buying a ERP software will turn out to be expensive. MOiboo software is what your business needs to automate your business and also beat your competition.
8.Point of Sale
9.Lots and Barcode Management
20.Operations and Process.
WHY CHOOSE MOIBOO OVER OTHER SOFTWARE
Unlike a traditional Accounting software, Moiboo is accessible online like your gmail or facebook account. so, all your employees (Salesmen, mechanics, Stores and Accountants) can work using the software at the same time.
Keep tabs on your business no matter where you are. With the Moiboo mobile app, you can know what is happening in your business across every branch and location every minute.
We will train you and your team right there at your doorstep in Singapore. This helps you learn and set-up the software in less than 30 minutes.
COMPARISON WITH OTHER SOFTWARES
|SALES TEAM MANAGEMENT||YES||NO||NO|
|INVENTORY & WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT||YES||YES||YES|
|CUSTOM MADE TO SUIT YOUR BUSINESS||YES||NO||NO|
Moiboo Software helps you to upgrade your business and grow fast .
For free demo please click here CLick here